SAVORY ROSEMARY SEA SALT CASHEW GRANOLA
Elevate your snacking experience with our Savory Rosemary Sea Salt Cashew Granola. Immerse yourself in a symphony of flavors as the richness of cashews blends harmoniously with the aromatic rosemary and sea salt, creating a uniquely indulgent and savory delight.
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 ( 5-ounce) package PLANTERS® Rosemary & Sea Salt Cashews, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup shelled PLANTERS® pistachios, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS® dry roasted sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (substitute 1 teaspoon curry powder for a twist)
- pinch red pepper ﬂakes
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, whisk oil, maple syrup, and egg white.
- In separate bowl, combine oats, nuts, and seasonings.
- Poor oil mixture over oats and nut mixture. Stir to coat well. Spread onto baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, stirring halfway, until fragrant and golden in color. Cool on pan, then break up and store in an airtight container.