Rosemary and Sea Salt Cashew Biscotti
Rosemary and Sea Salt Cashew Biscotti made with PLANTERS® Rosemary and Sea Salt Cashews is a unique and flavorful twist on the traditional sweet biscotti. It makes for a great snack or accompaniment to a cup of coffee or tea, and its savory flavor profile makes it a versatile treat that can be enjoyed any time of the day.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (5-ounce) package PLANTERS® Rosemary and Sea Salt Cashews, chopped
- Heat oven to 300°. In large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in cashews.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Divide dough in half. Form each portion into an 11×3-inch rectangle.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 15 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 325°.
- Transfer rectangles to a cutting board; cut diagonally with a serrated knife into 3/4-in. slices. Place cut side down on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes. Turn and bake 10 minutes longer or until firm. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.