Back to All RecipesBack to All Recipes
Dill Pickle Cashew Snack Mix
This savory blend of toasted cereal, pretzels, garlic bagel chips & PLANTERS® Dill Pickle Cashews, coated in ranch dressing and tangy dill pickle juice for a crunchy snack. This fun and unique twist on traditional snack mixes, and is sure to be a hit with anyone who loves savory snacks.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 4 cups oven toasted corn cereal
- 4 cups oven toasted rice cereal
- 2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
- 2 cups regular-size garlic bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (5-ounce) package PLANTERS® Dill Pickle Cashews
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, pretzels, bagel chips and cashews.
- In small bowl, mix oil, dill weed, garlic powder and pickle juice.
- Gradually pour oil mixture over cereal mixture until evenly coated. Sprinkle with ranch dressing mix, stirring to coat completely.
- Microwave uncovered on High 4 to 5 minutes, stirring every minute with rubber spatula and scraping side and bottom of bowl.
- Spread mixture on waxed paper or foil to cool. Store in airtight container.