Back to All RecipesBack to All Recipes
Bacon Crunch Toffee Bark
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour, 15 minutes
Total Time 1 hour, 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped and cooked BLACK LABEL® Bacon
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS® Dry Roasted Pistachios
- 1/2 cup chopped and toasted whole almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 (12-ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl combine bacon, pretzels, toffee bits, pistachios, almonds and coconut.
- Line 17×12-inch jelly-roll pan with foil or parchment paper. Sprinkle chocolate chips onto pan. Bake 8 minutes. Spread melted chocolate evenly with spatula to cover bottom of pan. Sprinkle chocolate with bacon mixture and salt. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in refrigerator.