Autumn Salad With Savory Granola
Indulge in the flavors of fall with our exquisite Autumn Spinach Salad! Crunch into crisp Honeycrisp apple slices, relish the burst of sweetness from dried cranberries, and savor the depth of shredded Parmesan. Drizzled with poppyseed dressing and topped with our homemade Savory Rosemary Sea Salt Cashew Granola, this salad is a symphony of tastes and textures that capture the essence of the season. Welcome autumn with every delightful bite!
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 honey crisp apple, sliced thinly
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- poppyseed dressing
- 1 cup Savory Rosemary Sea Salt Cashew Granola; recipe follows
SAVORY ROSEMARY SEA SALT CASHEW GRANOLA
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 ( 5-ounce) package PLANTERS® Rosemary & Sea Salt Cashews, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup shelled PLANTERS® pistachios, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS® dry roasted sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- pinch red pepper ﬂakes
For the Salad
- Toss spinach, apples, dried cranberries and Parmesan with your favorite bottled or homemade poppyseed dressing. Top salad with Savory Rosemary Sea Salt Granola.
For the Savory Rosemary Sea Salt Cashew Granola
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, whisk oil, maple syrup, and egg white.
- In separate bowl, combine oats, nuts, and seasonings.
- Poor oil mixture over oats and nut mixture. Stir to coat well. Spread onto baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, stirring halfway, until fragrant and golden in color. Cool on pan, then break up and store in an airtight container.