Back to All RecipesBack to All Recipes
White Chocolate Party Mix
Whether it is snack time, party time or any time, this white chocolate party mix is a sweet treat that’s easy to make and easier to eat!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 4 cups toasted whole grain oat cereal
- 4 cups toasted corn cereal squares
- 2 cups PLANTERS® COCKTAIL™ Salted Peanuts
- 2 cups candy coated chocolate pieces
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 2 (12-ounce) packages white baking chips
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- In large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside. In microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil at 70% power for 1 minute, stirring once. Microwave on high for 5 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture and mix well. Spread onto three waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Cool; break apart. Store in an airtight container.