White Chocolate Caramel Cashew Clusters
Indulge in the delicious flavors of White Chocolate Caramel Cashew Clusters! These bite-sized treats are a perfect blend of creamy white chocolate, gooey caramel, and crunchy cashews. The combination of flavors and textures is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Recipe by Hajar Larbah
- 1 (8.5-ounce) can PLANTERS® Deluxe Lightly Salted Cashews, divided
- 1 (11-ounce) package caramels, unwrapped
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Line a baking sheet or large tray with parchment paper.
- Remove 1/4 cup cashews from can. Chop. Reserve. Divide remaining cashews into clumps of about 12 to 15 cashews, about 1 inch apart on prepared sheet.
- In medium microwave safe bowl place caramels and cream. Microwave on HIGH in 15 to 20 second intervals, stirring each time, until completely melted and smooth.
- Top each nut cluster with 1 tablespoon caramel mixture to cover. Allow to set 15 minutes, or until caramel is firm.
- Top each with a spoonful of melted white chocolate chips. Sprinkle with reserved chopped cashews. Refrigerate 20 minutes or until set.