Trail Mix Cookies
Looking for an easy and sharable holiday treat? These cookies are just what you need! Loaded with mixed nuts and chocolate chips, they’re elevated with a festive touch of holiday-themed sprinkles. Perfectly crunchy and chewy, these cookies are easy to make and perfect for sharing with loved ones.
Recipe by Emmanuel Duverneau
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup PLANTERS® Mixed Nuts, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Sprinkles, as desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until fluffy. Mix in dry ingredients. Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Divide dough into 3 tablespoons sized balls. Place them on prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Gently press dough down with fingertips and top with sprinkles. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly golden. Let cool on pans.