Back to All RecipesBack to All Recipes
Spicy Peanut Chicken
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS® Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- Additional PLANTERS® Dry Roasted Peanuts and hot cooked rice, for serving, if desired
- In small bowl, mix broth, cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and red pepper; set aside.
- Heat wok or 12-inch skillet over high heat. Add oil; rotate wok to coat side. Add chicken, garlic and gingerroot; stir-fry about 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Add bell pepper; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add broth mixture to wok. Cook and stir about 1 minute or until sauce is thickened. Stir in peanuts. Sprinkle with onions.
- Serve with additional peanuts and hot cooked rice, if desired.