Back to All RecipesBack to All Recipes
Salted Toffee Cashew Cookies
The rich, buttery flavor of toffee and the soft crunch of deluxe whole cashews and semi-sweet chocolate chips make these cookies a comforting treat right from your oven in under an hour.
24 Cookies Servings
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1 cup salted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup PLANTERS® Deluxe Lightly Salted Whole Cashews, chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup toffee bits
- In medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter. Once butter is melted, continue to cook, bringing butter to a simmer, swirling pan constantly to avoid burning. Cook butter until it reaches a deep amber color. Remove from heat. Cool.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In bowl of stand mixer, combine cooled butter and sugars. Mix on medium speed until combined. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- Add flour, soda and salt. Mix until combined. Stir in cashews, chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Divide dough into 24 balls. Place dough balls on prepared sheets, 2-inches apart.
- Bake cookies 8 to 12 minutes, rotating pans halfway through, or until cookies are lightly browned around edges. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool.