Back to All RecipesBack to All Recipes
Rosemary Spiced Nuts
Adding fresh rosemary, brown sugar and cayenne pepper to PLANTERS® Deluxe Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts is a quick way to create a savory snack mix.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups PLANTERS® Deluxe Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Place nut mixture on baking sheet. Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until fragrant and lightly toasted.