Back to All RecipesBack to All Recipes
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Cashew Dip
This creamy dip combines cashews, roasted red peppers, and a variety of seasonings for a tasty game day dip or snack that is dairy-free!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 2 cups PLANTERS® Salted Cashews
- 2 cups hot water
- 4 jarred roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In medium glass bowl place cashews. Cover cashews with 2 cups hot water. Cover; let soak 30 minutes. Drain.
- In bowl of food processor, add drained cashews and remaining ingredients. Process until smooth and creamy.