Back to All RecipesBack to All Recipes
Prep Time 4 hours
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 4 hours, 15 minutes
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 2 dashes bitters
- 1 ounce PLANTERS® Mixed Nut Orgeat
Mixed Nut Orgeat
- 2 cups PLANTERS® Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon orange flower water
- 1 ounce vodka, optional
- In mixing glass place all ingredients. Add ice and shake. Strain into tall ice-filled glass.
- Garnish with 2 pineapple fronds, fresh pineapple cubes and an orange half-moon slice
PLANTERS® Mixed Nut Orgeat Directions
- In blender or food processor, chop nuts until very finely chopped.
- In saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar and water. Stir continuously until sugar has dissolved and the liquid is clear.
- Add chopped nuts. Bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring continuously. When mixture comes to a boil, remove from heat.
- Cover. Allow mixture to sit 3 to 12 hours. Strain mixture through a fine mesh strainer pressing with spoon to extract liquid.
- Stir in orange flower water and vodka, if using.
- Store in refrigerator in glass jar or bottle, for up to 1 month.