Back to All RecipesBack to All Recipes
Hot and Spicy Party Mix
Combine snack time favorites like mixed nuts, pretzels, sesame sticks, rye chips and cereal with tasty flavors like sriracha, smoked paprika and more for a flavorful party mix for your next game day celebration!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 9 cups toasted rice, corn, and wheat squares cereal
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- 1 cup sesame sticks
- 1 cup rye chips
- 1 (10.3-ounce) can PLANTERS® Mixed Nuts
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sriracha
- 1½ teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Heat oven to 250°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cereal, pretzels, sesame sticks, rye chips and mixed nuts.
- In small, microwave safe bowl or glass measuring cup melt butter. Add soy sauce, sriracha, garlic salt, onion powder and paprika. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour half of the butter mixture over cereal mixture. Toss well. Pour remaining butter mixture over cereal mixture. Toss well.
- Spread mixture out over two baking sheets. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, gently stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes or until completely cooled.