Garlic Herb Snack Mix
Discover a tantalizing symphony of flavors with our Garlic Herb Snack Mix, featuring a blend of cereals, a medley of aromatic ingredients, including real butter, zesty garlic salt, and fragrant onion powder and complemented by the rich crunch of PLANTERS® Dry Roasted Peanuts and the savory allure of Rosemary & Sea Salt Cashews.
- 3 cups oven toasted corn cereal
- 3 cups oven toasted rice cereal
- 2 cups PLANTERS® Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1 (5-ounce) package PLANTERS® Rosemary & Sea Salt Cashews
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Line large rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper. In large microwavable bowl, add cereals and nuts.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High 20 to 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in garlic salt, onion powder, thyme and rosemary; pour onto cereal and nut mixture. Stir mixture thoroughly to evenly coat.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH 4 to 6 minutes, stirring after every minute, until well coated and slightly toasted. Spread on prepared sheet to cool, about 15 minutes.