Back to All RecipesBack to All Recipes
Chili Snack Mix
With the flavors of chili powder, ground cumin and garlic powder, coating mini saltine crackers and PLANTERS® Salted Mixed Nuts this chili snack mix is a savory solution to snack time.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 3 cups mini saltine crackers
- 1 (10.3-ounce) can PLANTERS® Salted Mixed Nuts
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine crackers and nuts. Mix butter and seasonings. Drizzle over cracker mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring after 5 minutes. Cool.