Back to All RecipesBack to All Recipes
Chicken Noodle Stir Fry with Sesame Peanuts
This easy-to-make stir fry features a mixture of colorful vegetables, flavorful seasonings and filling rice noodles topped with homemade sesame peanuts!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 cup PLANTERS® Cocktail Peanuts
- 1/4 cup, plus 1 tablespoon honey, divided
- 3 tablespoons oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 8 ounces wide rice noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup fresh Thai basil, roughly torn
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In medium skillet over medium heat, combine peanuts, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon oil, sesame seeds and chili flakes. Cook, stirring, 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly toasted and caramelized. Spoon onto parchment-lined plate. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine soy sauce, curry paste, remaining honey, fish sauce and ketchup.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Add chicken. Stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. Add zucchini and red bell pepper. Stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes. Add garlic and ginger. Stir-fry 1 minute. Stir in sauce mixture, noodles, basil, and cilantro. Cook, tossing together, 2 to 3 minutes, or until well combined and heated through.
- Serve the noodles topped with sesame peanuts and lime wedges.