Cashew Pasta Salad
Packed with a medley of vibrant ingredients like shallots, bell peppers, avocado, arugula, celery, rotini pasta, and chickpeas, this cashew pasta salad is a true culinary masterpiece. Savor the harmonious combination of textures and tastes for your next get-together!
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 3/4 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into bite sized strips
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into bite sized strips
- 1/2 large avocado, diced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS® cashews
- In large bowl, combine cilantro, mint, shallot, oil, lemon juice, vinegar, Dijon, garlic and salt.
- Add remaining ingredients. Toss to combine.